self care for vday .pdf
Original filename: self care for vday.pdf
Author: Vanessa Alvarado
This PDF 1.4 document has been generated by Writer / OpenOffice 4.1.1, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 15/02/2017 at 00:35, from IP address 76.106.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 924 times.
File size: 52 KB (1 page).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
self care for vday.pdf (PDF, 52 KB)
Share on social networks
Link to this file download page
1. Say NO without guilt. OFTEN.
2. Don't let “energy vampires”, users, or negative people into your life.
3. Stop waiting to have the “perfect” body to wear or do anything. Be you
4. Make time for daily meditation.
5. Get your daily water servings in!
6. Eat mostly what makes you FEEL your best & energized, not just what “tastes good”
7. Eat every two hours! Set a timer, do it!
8. Don't consume things that disrupt your sleep cycle or well-being to excess.
9. Invest in healthful supplements likes teas, spirulina, etc.
10. Write, make art, take photos or make time for crafts DAILY
11. Read and/or study daily
12. Garden or go for walks daily
13. Do ONE thing at a time. ALWAYS.
14. Batch tasks for efficiency.
15. Accept help. ASK for help when it's needed without shame.
16. Don't apologize too much!
17. Start a daily clean-up routine so mess doesn't build up to an overwhelming point.
18. Delegate, delegate, delegate!
19. Trust your heart and intuition, always. Listen hard to it for decision making.
20. NO partnerships that aren't mutually respectful & beneficial.
21. Have mindful wind-down and wake-up routines
22. Start the day with positive affirmations
23. HIRE help if it's needed, even if it's a maid for one day, do it!
24. Make time for weekly adventures, off-time and travel!
25. SPEND way less time WORKING and way more time LIVING!
vanessaalvarado.com & bodysoulsoap.com
Link to this page
Use the permanent link to the download page to share your document on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, or directly with a contact by e-Mail, Messenger, Whatsapp, Line..
Use the short link to share your document on Twitter or by text message (SMS)
Copy the following HTML code to share your document on a Website or Blog