MSE Application for Listservs .pdf
Original filename: MSE Application for Listservs.pdf
This PDF 1.4 document has been generated by Adobe InDesign CC 2017 (Macintosh) / Adobe PDF Library 15.0, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 09/03/2017 at 21:17, from IP address 142.157.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 294 times.
File size: 54 KB (1 page).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
MSE Application for Listservs.pdf (PDF, 54 KB)
Share on social networks
Link to this file download page
Sustainable Events Ambassador
Overview: As a member of the Sustainable Events Ambassador team, you will liaise with
event organizers in the McGill community to ensure that their events are organized in the
most sustainable way possible. You will help event organizers gain access to knowledge
about sustainable resources, and ensure these resources are implemented at their events.
Training: Ambassadors will attend a 2 hour training on sustainable events and event planning
during the afternoon of March 17th.
Commitment: 5 hours per week until the end of the Winter 2017 Semester. We are hiring for
12th, 2017 to April 12th, 2017 and then will be re-hiring again in September 2017. We
will strongly encourage applicants to reapply for the Fall 2017 Semester.
• Meet with students, staff, and faculty who are organizing events to help them make their
events socially, ﬁnancially, and environmentally responsible.
• Consult with and/or audit several events per semester by using our sustainable events
• Attend and contribute to regular administrative meetings.
• When necessary, recruit volunteer teams to assist with day-of event sustainability logistics.
• Develop resources and tools for more sustainable events.
• An enthusiastic personality, leadership skills, and contagious energy; you know how to rally
people around your cause.
• Excellent judgment and resourcefulness; you can work independently to get the job done.
• Strong communication and presentation skills.
• A systematic approach to accomplishing your tasks and reporting on your achievements.
• Good instincts for sensing great opportunities.
• A strong network at McGill and an eagerness to build on it by fostering quality
• A commitment towards our University, sustainability, and responsible event planning.
How We Will Support You:
• We will give you all the tools and resources you need to make your mission successful (e.g.
training, promotional material, network, organizational tips, etc.).
• We will provide a passionate work environment with a dynamic, supportive, and caring
• We will make sure you grow personally and professionally through your work.
• We will invite you to the tastiest potlucks you will ever attend!
Apply: Submit your application here by March
12th, 2017 at 11:59pm
and, if possible, send a
CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Link to this page
Use the permanent link to the download page to share your document on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, or directly with a contact by e-Mail, Messenger, Whatsapp, Line..
Use the short link to share your document on Twitter or by text message (SMS)
Copy the following HTML code to share your document on a Website or Blog