proverbs 31 week 1 .pdf
Original filename: proverbs 31 week 1.pdf
Author: amy cutler
This PDF 1.5 document has been generated by Microsoft® Word 2016, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 29/03/2017 at 19:48, from IP address 72.25.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 323 times.
File size: 236 KB (1 page).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
Week One Study Guide
1. Don’t get discouraged. This happened over a lifetime, not in a day.
2. As Christian women, we are to be rare and stand out from the world.
Scripture for Memory:
She is more precious than rubies: and all the things thou canst desire are not to be compared
unto her. Proverbs 3:15
1. Look up these words: virtuous and noble in your concordance.
2. Find two other scriptures that are instructions for women.
1. List three things about Solomon’s mother that you have learned from reading these verses.
2. What is the one verse in Proverbs 31:11-28 that you would most like to accomplish? Who do
you personally know that you would consider a true Proverbs 31 woman? Why do you see her
as a true Proverbs 31 woman?
Bonus: Interview an older woman that you would consider to be a mentor. Ask them their
perspective of Proverbs 31. Why do you believe they have this perspective? Do you agree?