Tomato Relish .pdf
Original filename: Tomato Relish.pdf
This PDF 1.7 document has been generated by WPS Office / , and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 03/04/2017 at 14:48, from IP address 162.253.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 219 times.
File size: 31 KB (1 page).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
- makes ca. 350ml - 2 onions, chopped
- 6-8 ripe vine tomatoes
- 250ml Cider Vinegar
- 200-250g Brown Sugar
- Salt & Pepper
- 4-5 gratings of nutmeg
- Flat Leaf Parsley
- prep: 10 minutes / cooking: 1 hr -
- Loosely chop your onions and tomatoes. Crush the
- In a medium sized pot, heat up a tiny bit of
vegetable oil and add your vegetables.
- Sauté on medium heat for about 10 minutes, until
onions are lightly browned.
- Stir in half of the sugar, then add the cider Vinegar.
- Cover with a lid and let simmer on low heat for
about 35 minutes, checking occasionally.
- Add the remaining sugar and stir well. Let simmer
for another 20 minutes.
- Season with Salt, Pepper and a few gratings of
- TASTE! Check if it is sweet/sour enough for your
taste and adjust. Optionally you can add some flat
leaf Parsley and/or Coriander.
- Let the Relish cool down and store in a tightly
sealed glass jar in the fridge!