Nathan Vranicar Resume (1) .pdf
Original filename: Nathan_Vranicar_Resume (1).pdf
Title: Nathan Vranicar Resume.pages
This PDF 1.3 document has been generated by Pages / Mac OS X 10.12.5 Quartz PDFContext, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 21/06/2017 at 20:58, from IP address 50.235.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 279 times.
File size: 74 KB (1 page).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
Nathan_Vranicar_Resume (1).pdf (PDF, 74 KB)
Share on social networks
Link to this file download page
(859) 806 - 2118 • firstname.lastname@example.org • https://github.com/nvranicar
As a front-end developer, I strive to combine clear, concise code with my sense of
modern aesthetics to craft a sleek, intuitive web experience. The constant change of the
tech world excites me, and I'm always open to learning new skills to upgrade my arsenal. I
am a proud Eagle Scout who hopes to leave a positive impact on the world.
Front-End Developer, The Iron Yard Academy (January 2017 - April 2017)
Ember and Vue
● Designed responsive front-ends using both custom CSS and frameworks such
● Worked in Agile teams to develop full-stack applications
● Collaborated with another front-end developer and a back-end engineer on a
final project, a map-based image sharing website called Trippin.
The Iron Yard Academy (April 2017)
● Certification in front-end engineering
Belmont University (August 2015 - December 2016)
● Audio Engineering and Computer Science, 3.17 average
Lafayette High School (May 2015)
● School for the Creative and Performing Arts - Piano Major
Eagle Scout (August 2015)
● Coordinated a community service project in which we restored a garden in one
of my hometown’s nature preserves by removing invasive species, rebuilding a
bench, and installing a gravel walking path
Link to this page
Use the permanent link to the download page to share your document on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, or directly with a contact by e-Mail, Messenger, Whatsapp, Line..
Use the short link to share your document on Twitter or by text message (SMS)
Copy the following HTML code to share your document on a Website or Blog