june2017resume (1) .pdf
Original filename: june2017resume (1).pdf
This PDF 1.5 document has been generated by / Skia/PDF m61, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 10/07/2017 at 16:01, from IP address 209.43.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 261 times.
File size: 48 KB (2 pages).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
june2017resume (1).pdf (PDF, 48 KB)
Share on social networks
Link to this file download page
|email: firstname.lastname@example.org | portfolio: https://github.com/elenalonestarr
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/elena-hickey-1165b5143/ | (c) +1-320-420-8106
Young professional working with developing web design, applications, and media.
Strong interpersonal and communication skills, experienced in wireframe, deployment, debugging, design, and
• M.E.A.N Stack
• HTML, CSS, HTML5
• Adobe Illustrator
Starbucks, Barista: Carmel, IN
• Fast paced service executing attention to detail in all aspects of first impression and hospitality, to corporate
The Bad Waitress, Server/ Barista: Minneapolis, MN 2015-
* Promoted from hostess, to server, to server/barista within 5 months
• Excelling in fast paced, personable, and friendly service with a flair of finesse.
• Calibrate coffee grinders, make espresso, latte art to Spyhouse standard, and steam milk to Spyhouse Coffee standards.
• Building repertoire and friendly relationships with the Whittier Park community to ensure loyal customers and a high
volume of customers. As well as resolving customer issues promptly to ensure a positive experience.
Little Tijuana's, Server: Minneapolis, MN 2014
• Excel in personable, and friendly casual dining/bar service.
• Responsible for managing 1 - 8 tables at a time, cash/till handling, assisting bartenders, performing closing duties, and
remaining graceful & professional in hectic situations.
Italian Tan, Sales Associate: Plymouth, MN 2013
* Received, “Top Sales of the Month”, twice, at the company for exceeding sales requirements.
* Recognized for flexibility in changing work hours when needed, and filling in for absent employees.
* Honored with a raise in hourly wage due to exceeding performance in both sales & service.
• Performed opening and closing the store duties alone; keyholder, till check, managed computer systems.
• Built relationships with nearby business for additional marketing and new customer outreach.
• Eleven Fifty Academy, 2017.
• Minneapolis Community and Technical College.
Associate's in Liberal Arts with an Environmental Science Focus.
Link to this page
Use the permanent link to the download page to share your document on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, or directly with a contact by e-Mail, Messenger, Whatsapp, Line..
Use the short link to share your document on Twitter or by text message (SMS)
Copy the following HTML code to share your document on a Website or Blog