6 25 17 .pdf
Original filename: 6-25-17.pdf
This PDF 1.6 document has been generated by , and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 12/08/2017 at 23:50, from IP address 73.114.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 233 times.
File size: 461 KB (1 page).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
6-25-17.pdf (PDF, 461 KB)
Share on social networks
Link to this file download page
508-821-8428 | email@example.com
BACHELOR OF SCIENCE DEGREE:
Bridgewater, MA | May 2018
TOWN OF FALMOUTH IT DEPARTMENT | SYSTEMS ANALYST
MAY 2017 - Present | Falmouth, MA
• Researched, installed, and maintained software and hardware relevant
to the town's various administrative needs.
• Wrote documentation and handled service tickets while providing
service to each department's technology.
SHAW'S | ASSISTANT MANAGER
Java • Python • C • C++ • Git •
F# • HTML • PHP • CSS •
Office • Android • Firebase
•Data Structures and Algorithms
•Web Application Development
•Organization of Programming
BSU Dean's List (2016 - Present)
John and Abigail Adams Scholarship
May 2015 – January 2017 | Plymouth, MA
• Maintained knowledge of current sales and promotions, policies
regarding payment and exchanges and security practices.
• Wrote sales slips and sales contracts with various vendors.
TOWN OF PLYMOUTH | VOLUNTEER
August 2012 – November 2014 | Plymouth, MA
• Assisted with planning large events and coordinated personnel
in a constantly changing environment, as well as a variety of
odd jobs over the years.
CHEERLUCK | LEAD PROGRAMMER, GIT REPO MANAGER
• Community-developed personal pages to support loved ones.
Allows users to post comments, images, and videos straight
from their browser. Won Best Design at HackPrinceton 2017.
MINJI | LEAD ANDROID DEVELOPER
• App that connects women who are interested in male
dominated activities and empowers them to seek female
mentors and break down barriers between genders.
COMPUTER SCIENCE CLUB | MEMBER
September 2014 – Present | Bridgewater, MA
• Led monthly presentations and recruited additional members.
Assisted peers with coursework and organized attending
HACKPRINCETON SPRING 2017| WINNER
April 2017 | Princeton, PA
• Managed hosting and developing website. Used Disqus and Ziggeo
APIs to provide flawless functionality. Project won Best Design out
of over 500 competitors.
WHACK SPRING 2017 | COMPETITOR
February 2017 | Wellesley, MA
• Learned how to work in a team environment where time is limited.
Trained in Google API, Firebase, Android Studio.
Link to this page
Use the permanent link to the download page to share your document on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, or directly with a contact by e-Mail, Messenger, Whatsapp, Line..
Use the short link to share your document on Twitter or by text message (SMS)
Copy the following HTML code to share your document on a Website or Blog