Rohit Sridhar .pdf
Original filename: Rohit Sridhar.pdf
This PDF 1.5 document has been generated by LaTeX with hyperref package / pdfTeX-1.40.17, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 04/10/2017 at 23:21, from IP address 73.71.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 148 times.
File size: 87 KB (1 page).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
http://www.linkedin.com/in/rohitsridhar (612) · 806 · 7513 firstname.lastname@example.org
8252, Shelter Creek Ln, San Bruno, CA 94066
University of Minnesota-Twin Cities
M. S. in Computer Science
Amrita University, Coimbatore, India
B.Tech.in Computer Science & Engineering
Areas : Software Development, Database Management, Data Mining, Business Intelligence, Web Development
HBI Solutions Inc.
Software Engineer - Applications
Palo Alto, California
• Work as a software engineer in a fast-growing healthcare big-data analytics startup using SQL Server 2016, SSIS, SSAS,
R and SharePoint 2016 to build user-friendly dashboards and websites for hospitals and healthcare management facilities
• Led project to bring a new client (a major hospital system) on-board, including creating an ETL workflow to facilitate
daily data integration, managing data schema and building front end dashboards to be used by care managers
• Designed and implemented an architecture to support real-time data integration workflows and facilitate prediction of
inpatient mortality and hospital acquired infection. Also modified existing front-end interface to view inpatient data.
MatrixCare (MDI Achieve Inc.)
Software Engineering Intern
May 2015-December 2015
AJAX for front-end tasks; and database development & querying using Microsoft SQL Server
• Developed software in an Agile environment, attended daily stand-up meetings and frequently collaborated with Product
Managers, Business Analysts, QA Analysts and other software developers
• Participated in active release sprints with regular code review by fellow developers and check-in of code for QA testing
• Responsible for building a real-time front page dashboard widget that improved user experience by reducing number of
clicks by a factor of two; was voted most innovative enhancement of the month by fellow employees
Graduate Teaching Assistant, University of Minnesota
Internet Programming, Principles of Database Systems
Fall 2015-Spring 2016
• Courses: Internet Programming (Fall 2015-Spring 2016), Practice of Database Systems (Spring 2016)
An Analysis of Watercraft Inspection Data to Reduce the Spread of Invasive Species
• Analyzed watercraft inspection data from 3 Minneapolis lakes to identify chief causes for spread of invasive species
• Ran Chi-Square tests of independence using R to check for correlation between pairs of categorical variables such as type
of watercraft and regulations followed or violated vs species found. Detected no significant correlation.
Benchmarking Databases for their Spatial Functionality
• Developed benchmarks to evaluate performance of PostgreSQL, MySQL and SQLite on spatial data
• Evaluated performance on wide range of datasets to decide most suitable database based on nature of data
Real-time Collaborative Communication for Mobile Applications
• A middleware to support and allow mobile applications (Android based) to communicate collaboratively across devices
• Created and implemented the server architecture to support this middleware and deployed it on Amazon EC2