venkatraman full time reusme .pdf
Original filename: venkatraman_full-time-reusme.pdf
This PDF 1.5 document has been generated by LaTeX with hyperref package / pdfTeX-1.40.17, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 04/10/2017 at 21:20, from IP address 73.71.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 343 times.
File size: 84 KB (1 page).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
venkatraman_full-time-reusme.pdf (PDF, 84 KB)
Share on social networks
Link to this file download page
1215EastVistaDelCerroDrive,Apt1092,Tempe,AZ-85281 (480) · 635 · 6018 firstname.lastname@example.org
An aerospace engineering graduate student seeking a full time job in the field of computational fluid dynamics,aerodynamics
and fluid mechanics.
Masters in Aerospace Engineering, Arizona State University-IRA Fulton Schools of Engineering
Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical Engineering, College of Engineering-Guindy,India
SOFTWARE SKILL SET
Design and analysis : ANSYS WORKBENCH, ANSYS-FLUENT,SOLIDWORKS,CATIA,PRO-E,AUTOCAD.
Numerical computing : C, C++, MATLAB,NASA CEA.
· Fluid mechanics
· CFD & applied CFD
· Computational methods
· Heat and mass transfer
· Rocket propulsion
· Refrigeration and Air-Conditioning
· Aircraft propulsion
PROJECTS RELATED TO CFD
Numerical simulation of entrainment process at the base of truncated aerospike Nozzles-Thesis.
• Currently designing the geometry of the nozzle exit and the truncated aerospike in ANSYS workbench.
• Will be looking at viscous effects of the entrainment process at the base of a truncated aerospike nozzle using ANSYS.
• Will work on characterizing suction losses associated with turbulence at base region of the truncated aerospike nozzle.
Simulating thermal conduction of water flowing through a hot tank using ANSYS FLUENT
• Studied the effect on temperature,pressure and velocity of water flowing through a cylindrical tank maintained at a higher
temperature,using ANSYS FLUENT modules.
Transient simulation of multi-phase flows(volume of fluid method) using ANSYS FLUENT
• Simulated the interaction of substances in different phases and studied the effect of multi-phase flows on volume fraction,potential energy and kinetic energy of the substances,using ANSYS FLUENT modules.
Steady state simulation of flow past two & three dimensional objects using ANSYS FLUENT
• Designed 2D & 3D objects and simulated flow of fluids past these objects within an enclosure.Studied the effect on lift
and drag forces upon varying the geometry of the object and fluid used.
Two dimensional Navier-Stokes solver for the solution of externally driven incompressible flow
• Coded an algorithm for 2D externally driven incompressible flow (Navier-Stokes equations),using MATLAB.
• Used the MATLAB algorithm to obtain the solution for related flow problems and also validate the results.
Design and analysis of shape-memory-alloy(SMA) actuated adaptive wing structure.
• Collaborated on a three person team to conceptualize and design an adaptive wing structure for an aircraft using CATIA.
• Designed aerodynamically favorable wing structures with wingtips inclined at different cant angles using CATIA.
• Evaluated lift and drag forces on wing structures for different combinations of Angles of attack and cant angle.
Flow simulation and analysis of the main refueling line of Light Combat Aircraft(LCA)-Tejas
• Interned at Hindustan Aeronautics Limited to find out the cause for a pipe burst in the main refueling line of Tejas.
• Designed the geometry of the pipe using SOLIDWORKS and performed an internal flow analysis on the designed geometry.
Design and fabrication of a prototype for photo-voltaic operated passenger vehicle
• Worked with a team of five and designed the prototype of a photo-voltaic operated hybrid passenger vehicle.
• Designed two circuits for the operation of the hybrid photo voltaic using photo-voltaic energy obtained from solar panel.
• Designed a circuitry for charging the battery using the photo-voltaic panel while the vehicle is not being operated.
Link to this page
Use the permanent link to the download page to share your document on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, or directly with a contact by e-Mail, Messenger, Whatsapp, Line..
Use the short link to share your document on Twitter or by text message (SMS)
Copy the following HTML code to share your document on a Website or Blog