Palm Springs November 2017 .pdf
Original filename: Palm Springs November 2017.pdf
This PDF 1.3 document has been generated by Adobe InDesign CS6 (Macintosh) / Adobe PDF Library 10.0.1, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 06/10/2017 at 18:40, from IP address 64.60.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 163 times.
File size: 601 KB (1 page).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
Palm Springs November 2017.pdf (PDF, 601 KB)
Share on social networks
Link to this file download page
Coming November 2017
SECTION NET RATES!
Alaska Beyond Magazine reaches more than 2 million travelers
monthly, predominantly located throughout the western U.S., plus
Alaska Airlines continues to expand throughout the U.S., including
Texas, the Midwest and the East Coast!
to visitors and residents alike.
*Co-op ad requires a minimum of 4 ads
sold to run on a full page.
Our annual destination editorial section on the Palm Springs Desert Resorts area will appear
in the November 2017 issue of Alaska Beyond Magazine. This story will present itinerary
suggestions for visitors to the Palm Springs area, as well as activities and services available
• The majority of our readers are successful professionals with the income to pursue their
travel and leisure interests.
• 54% of readers earn in excess of $100,000; 15% earn in excess of $150,000 annual HHI.
Positions are limited.
Call now to reserve your space!
Ad Space Deadline: September 15, 2017
Materials Due: September 22, 2017
• Arbitron Research shows that 80% of frequent flyers read the current months issue.
• 68% of readers have acted upon information seen in the magazine.
• 902,000 travelers are on flights to/from California each month.
• Alaska Airlines is the #1 airline servicing Palm Springs.
• Free Advertising Index listing.
Alaska Airlines Magazine
• A website link for your ad will appear at AlaskaBeyondMagazine.com/advertisers.
• Digital editions of Alaska Beyond Magazine can be accessed at AlaskaBeyondMagazine.com.
To reserve your space, call Yael Kallin at
206.441.5871 x27 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Paradigm Communications Group | 2701 1st Avenue, Suite 250 Seattle, WA 98121 | 206.441.5871 | AlaskaBeyondMagazine.com
Link to this page
Use the permanent link to the download page to share your document on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, or directly with a contact by e-Mail, Messenger, Whatsapp, Line..
Use the short link to share your document on Twitter or by text message (SMS)
Copy the following HTML code to share your document on a Website or Blog