Original filename: gauntlet.pdf
This PDF 1.5 document has been generated by Adobe Illustrator CC 2015.3 (Macintosh) / Adobe PDF library 15.00, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 10/10/2017 at 18:24, from IP address 206.71.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 238 times.
File size: 1.1 MB (1 page).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
gauntlet.pdf (PDF, 1.1 MB)
Share on social networks
Link to this file download page
DESTINY 2 | THE GAUNTLET
\ | * | / I SunBros I
1. Assign roles.
- There will be 2 teams.
-Each team has 1 RUNNER, 1 HIGH SHOOTER & 1 LOW SHOOTER.
2. One team starts at Dog. One team starts at cup.
3. Jump on every column to start the event.
- Cabal will come out and converge on every icon & arrow column.
- Runners help their team clear adds (Psions & Centurions)
4. Kill the Cabal and take down the Imperial Centurions.
5. A short time after the Imperial Centurions appear a sound will denote the spawning of the Psionic Charge.
- This charge appears underneath Dog & Sun.
- The charge needs to be picked up before the white bars on either side of it drain or you will wipe.
6. This is where the team physically splits into 1 runner and 2 shooters, but metaphysically gets closer than ever before.
Before you is a 3x3 grid with one red circle. Above that grid is an icon. Tell your two shooters the icon and which two circles aren’t red.
For example: Dog icon with a red middle ring. You say ‘Dog, top and bottom’ letting them know which two triangles to shoot.
Your shooters will then shoot the top and bottom arrow that you just denoted under the dog icon making your wall of
circles turn green and causing a reset blob for your Psionic Charge to appear where the red circle was. Jump through the hoop that was
red, picking up the cahrge, and repeat the process 3 more times for all the icons.
HIGH ARROW SHOOTER:
Stand on the column that you can see your runner running towards, in our example Dog. If you do not, the red circle will not
appear for them.
When they call out which two triangles to shoot, you shoot the top one (and keep shooting it (while bottom shoots the bottom))
until the arrows turn green.
You then jump off and run to the next column to activate the next set of lights for the runner.
LOW ARROW SHOOTER:
Stand closer to the icon and triangles that the runner is running to, in our example Dog. When they denote the two triangles
to shoot, shoot the bottom one (and keep shooting it (while top shoots the top)) until the arrows turn green.
Wait here for a Psion to appear. Be ready to punch it or it will wipe your entire team. This will put you behind your shooter partner,
and you will need to shoot the next triangle from a distance after the runner calls it out. Shoot the triangle, then run over and punch
the next Psion.
7. You’ve made it out of the gauntlet for the first time. The runners run to the center and slam their charges into the giant bowl.
8. Repeat this 2 more times.
- Runners beware that the course now has holes in it.
9. After you deposit 6 charges in the pool everyone grabs a charge and has to run the gauntlet.
- There are only 4 reset blobs per wall.
- Have your two runners go first and rotate out who doesn’t get the rest blob.
- runner, runner top & top.
- runner, runner bottom & bottom.
- Only 3 of you need to finish.
- If someone dies, and their revive counter gets to zero before you finish you will wipe. So make sure to share the 4 reset orbs.
Link to this page
Use the permanent link to the download page to share your document on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, or directly with a contact by e-Mail, Messenger, Whatsapp, Line..
Use the short link to share your document on Twitter or by text message (SMS)
Copy the following HTML code to share your document on a Website or Blog