TnC Scratch Card.docx .pdf
Original filename: TnC Scratch Card.docx.pdf
This PDF 1.5 document has been generated by MicrosoftÂ® Word 2013, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 13/10/2017 at 12:40, from IP address 59.163.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 168 times.
File size: 327 KB (1 page).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
TnC Scratch Card.docx.pdf (PDF, 327 KB)
Share on social networks
Link to this file download page
1. For Mobile top up, recharge will add a top up value and NOT talk time.
2. Effective Top Up value post successful transaction is different from supported Top Up
denomination value subject to deductions of taxes, processing fees etc.
3. The operators keep changing their denomination every day therefore while execution if any of
the denominations opted by the Brand if discontinued by the operator "Netcore” can’t be liable
for the same" & the Brand must revert with an alternative denomination for that particular
4. We do not have control for successful Top up of MNP Mobile Numbers as we do not have
intelligence of Port In / Port out Operator.
5. The intelligence of Top Up transaction is basis the MSC Code of Mobile No. Therefore 100%
successful TOP UP can’t be guaranteed by Netcore as this is completely Operator dependent.
Netcore can’t be liable or penalized if the TOP UP is not successful as the reason for unsuccessful
transaction is Operator dependent. It could be that the Operator network issues are beyond our
control post submission of transaction to Operator platform.
6. Prepaid users will get an instant recharge of INR 16.945 with GST deduction & for postpaid users
INR 20 will be deducted from their monthly bill.
7. The top up success percentage is about 85 – 90%. However, we retry manually to all the failed
recharges & if the user has a JIO sim, we will ask for the user for an alternate number.
8. An user can recharge upto a maximum of 3 times.
Link to this page
Use the permanent link to the download page to share your document on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, or directly with a contact by e-Mail, Messenger, Whatsapp, Line..
Use the short link to share your document on Twitter or by text message (SMS)
Copy the following HTML code to share your document on a Website or Blog