Original filename: TuongDinhResume.pdf
This PDF 1.5 document has been generated by Microsoft® Word 2016, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 16/12/2017 at 03:36, from IP address 24.107.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 193 times.
File size: 228 KB (2 pages).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
TuongDinhResume.pdf (PDF, 228 KB)
Share on social networks
Link to this file download page
TUONG NHAT DINH (NATHAN)
4271 Martyridge Drive, St. Louis, MO 63129 | (314) 810-2480 | Nathan.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Recent Master graduate with 2 years of graduate assistant experience and great
- Dedicated and motivated person with excellent communication, management
skills and ability to learn quickly.
- Aiming to bring these qualities to an Associate Planner, Business Continuity /
Disaster Recovery position.
University of Missouri – St. Louis
- Master of Science in Information Systems. Jan 2015 - December 2016
- Bachelor of Science in Information Systems. Jan 2012 - December 2014
Summa Cum Laude Latin Honors.
- CompTIA Security+
- Cyber Security Certification – University of Missouri – St. Louis
C, Java, Java Frameworks,
7/8/8.1/10, Linux, .NET, Python, SQL, Shell
MS Office Suit, MS Visio, MS
Project, MS Access, Tableau,
SAP, VMware, Visual Studio,
Eclipse, NetBeans, PyCharm,
Wireshark, Alteryx, Kali Linux
INFORMATION SECURITY PROJECTS:
Analyzed UMSL donating program data by using Alteryx and Tableau
- Used UMSL database and LexisNexis public records to identify the scope of the
UMSL donating program.
- Cleaned up the database and filtered the important of data by using Alteryx.
- Identified the relationship between the characteristic of donators and amount of
- Visualized the output by using Tableau.
Designed a Database
- Designed a database diagram for a company to manage their warehouse, purchase,
employees, customers, and payment records.
- Created and accessed the database by using MySQL
Built a Web-based CRM for A Notary Biz, LLC – Kentucky
- Built a web-based CRM in Java for advertising and managing business after
interviewing, analyzing current system and the needs of my clients.
- Users could log-in and make an appointment for notary services meanwhile
System admin could manage all the appointments, payment records, and
- Created document for the CRM (BPP, RFP, design document, user guide, support
plan, training plan, source code, contact information for further maintenance)
Proposed a Human Resources Management Tool for Weekend Only – St. Louis
- Weekend Only had problems in managing schedules of employees.
- Interviewed the Human Resources Manager to analyze the system problems.
- Designed a prototype software and presented it to the manager to fix the problems
and make the system more efficiency.
Built the Student Evaluation Program in Java
- Used Java Swing to develop a program that can evaluate students’ presentation.
- After giving scores to the presentation, all records would be stored in Access
Analyzed Software Request System of Enterprise Holdings, Inc.
- Used Performance Scorecards, Process Work Flow, Arena Simulation to identify
the problem of the system
- Proposed solutions to the system with new business process
- Demonstrated the effectivity of the new system by building an Arena Simulation
Graduate Assistant at UMSL College of Business, Jan 2015 – Dec 2016
- Consulted students about their study plan to achieve the best academic results.
- Prepared and discussed student’s study plan with senior advisor.
- Communicated with students, faculty and staff about related academic matters.
Photographer and graphic designer for PartyInSaiGon company (Vietnam), Jan
2011 – Dec 2011
- Made sure at each event, every moment would be captured from different views.
- Prepared Photoshop, designed photos, backdrops, flyers for events to attract more
- Created work schedule for 8-10 photographers to cover all events on weekly basis.
Teacher Assistant at Clever Learn (Vietnam), May 2011 – December 2011
- Helped students to understand all lessons and reported progress to parents.
Representative of Vietnamese Student Association at UMSL in 2012
- Received Certificate for my dedicated contributions to CIE Youth Union in
- UMSL Dean List for 4 semesters.
- UMSL full tuition scholarship for Master’s Degree.
Link to this page
Use the permanent link to the download page to share your document on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, or directly with a contact by e-Mail, Messenger, Whatsapp, Line..
Use the short link to share your document on Twitter or by text message (SMS)
Copy the following HTML code to share your document on a Website or Blog