This PDF 1.5 document has been generated by MicrosoftÂ® Word 2016, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 16/12/2017 at 04:36, from IP address 24.107.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 193 times.
File size: 233.74 KB (2 pages).
Privacy: public file
TUONG NHAT DINH (NATHAN)
4271 Martyridge Drive, St. Louis, MO 63129 | (314) 810-2480 | Nathan.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Recent Master graduate with 2 years of graduate assistant experience and great
- Dedicated and motivated person with excellent communication, management
skills and ability to learn quickly.
- Aiming to bring these qualities to an Associate Planner, Business Continuity /
Disaster Recovery position.
University of Missouri – St. Louis
- Master of Science in Information Systems. Jan 2015 - December 2016
- Bachelor of Science in Information Systems. Jan 2012 - December 2014
Summa Cum Laude Latin Honors.
- CompTIA Security+
- Cyber Security Certification – University of Missouri – St. Louis
C, Java, Java Frameworks,
7/8/8.1/10, Linux, .NET, Python, SQL, Shell
MS Office Suit, MS Visio, MS
Project, MS Access, Tableau,
SAP, VMware, Visual Studio,
Eclipse, NetBeans, PyCharm,
Wireshark, Alteryx, Kali Linux
INFORMATION SECURITY PROJECTS:
Analyzed UMSL donating program data by using Alteryx and Tableau
- Used UMSL database and LexisNexis public records to identify the scope of the
UMSL donating program.
- Cleaned up the database and filtered the important of data by using Alteryx.
- Identified the relationship between the characteristic of donators and amount of
- Visualized the output by using Tableau.
Designed a Database
- Designed a database diagram for a company to manage their warehouse, purchase,
employees, customers, and payment records.
- Created and accessed the database by using MySQL
Built a Web-based CRM for A Notary Biz, LLC – Kentucky
- Built a web-based CRM in Java for advertising and managing business after
interviewing, analyzing current system and the needs of my clients.
- Users could log-in and make an appointment for notary services meanwhile
System admin could manage all the appointments, payment records, and
- Created document for the CRM (BPP, RFP, design document, user guide, support
plan, training plan, source code, contact information for further maintenance)
Proposed a Human Resources Management Tool for Weekend Only – St. Louis
- Weekend Only had problems in managing schedules of employees.
- Interviewed the Human Resources Manager to analyze the system problems.
- Designed a prototype software and presented it to the manager to fix the problems
and make the system more efficiency.
Built the Student Evaluation Program in Java
- Used Java Swing to develop a program that can evaluate students’ presentation.
- After giving scores to the presentation, all records would be stored in Access
Analyzed Software Request System of Enterprise Holdings, Inc.
- Used Performance Scorecards, Process Work Flow, Arena Simulation to identify
the problem of the system
- Proposed solutions to the system with new business process
- Demonstrated the effectivity of the new system by building an Arena Simulation
Graduate Assistant at UMSL College of Business, Jan 2015 – Dec 2016
- Consulted students about their study plan to achieve the best academic results.
- Prepared and discussed student’s study plan with senior advisor.
- Communicated with students, faculty and staff about related academic matters.
Photographer and graphic designer for PartyInSaiGon company (Vietnam), Jan
2011 – Dec 2011
- Made sure at each event, every moment would be captured from different views.
- Prepared Photoshop, designed photos, backdrops, flyers for events to attract more
- Created work schedule for 8-10 photographers to cover all events on weekly basis.
Teacher Assistant at Clever Learn (Vietnam), May 2011 – December 2011
- Helped students to understand all lessons and reported progress to parents.
Representative of Vietnamese Student Association at UMSL in 2012
- Received Certificate for my dedicated contributions to CIE Youth Union in
- UMSL Dean List for 4 semesters.
- UMSL full tuition scholarship for Master’s Degree.