CASIE PITCH .pdf
Original filename: CASIE-_PITCH.pdf
Title: PowerPoint Presentation
Author: Neha Bahl
This PDF 1.4 document has been generated by Microsoft® PowerPoint® 2010, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 05/01/2018 at 21:07, from IP address 223.186.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 368 times.
File size: 965 KB (12 pages).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
CASIE-_PITCH.pdf (PDF, 965 KB)
Share on social networks
Link to this file download page
.....sustainable solutions for future
What’s the BIG idea?
The current technology revolves around the fact that “Face is the index of mind”.
The technology aims at identifying the person’s problems in connect with their performance.
Some of the areas where the technology can be deployed involve schools, colleges, Corporates, meeting halls
etc., where recording expressions play an important role.
It can also used as forensic investigation tool during the questioning of offender.
• Deployment of CASIE at R V College premises
• Data related to space requirement and other operational challenges will be recorded
• Deployment of CASIE at schools and other colleges
• Deployment in small start-ups and then for large corporates
• Deployment of CASIE at CBI Offices after getting the necessary clearance from authorities
COST ESTIMATION FOR CASIE
TOTAL COST W/O
Server (01 Live and 01 Stand-by)
Data Back-up provision (1TB External
Google Vision API
TOTAL COST WITH
Computer Systems (Laptops)
Furniture (Tables, Book Rack and Chairs)
Cartridge for Printer
TOTAL ESTIMATED COST (for 1yr)
• The present technology aims at improving the quality of education.
• “Despite the Rs 1.16 lakh crore ($17.7 billion) spent on Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan (SSA)–the
national programme for universal elementary education–the quality of learning declined
between 2009 and 2014.”
• The number of institutions in our country for the year 2014-15 is given in the table, which
indicates that there are 1516865 schools, 12276 institutions for Higher education.
• On an average, if 50 classrooms are considered for schools and 100 classrooms are
considered for institutions of higher education, there are total 7,70,70,850 classrooms. If a
minimal charge of Rs.2000 is charged per classroom, the total turnover comes up to a
whopping Rs.1,54,14,17,00,000/- per month.
• To be pessimistic, even if we deploy the system to 10% of the classrooms only, the cost will
be Rs.77,07,08,50,000/-. (approx.)
Note: The above revenue estimate is by considering institutions ONLY. But if other areas are considered, it
revenue generated will be considerably more than estimated.
Number of Institutions by Type 2014-15
State Public University
State Private University
Central Open University
State Open University
Institution of National Importance
State Private Open University
Institutions under State Legislature Act
Stand Alone Institution
Diploma Level Technical
Diploma Level Nursing
Diploma Level Teacher Training
Institute under Ministries
Data Source :
For School Education : National University of Educational Planning & Administration, New Delhi (website: http://dise.in/)
* Figures related to School Education are provisional.
For Higher Education : Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India (website: http://mhrd.gov.in/statist)
• Whereas the cost incurred by us to deploy the system involves cameras and other hardware, which will
• The other software related support will be charged based on the number of students in each classroom .
• It will be subscription or perpetual license, based on the requirement.
• The cost incurred by us is basically the software support, which is around Rs.11,50,000/- per annum.
Market & Competition
Smart Classrooms in Schools
TOTAL AVAILABLE MARKET
SMART CLASSROOMS IN SCHOOLS
Market & Competition
There are NO competitors at present
UNIQUE SELLING PROPOSITION (USP)
Since there are no competitors, the features and operating cost forms the USP
Link to this page
Use the permanent link to the download page to share your document on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, or directly with a contact by e-Mail, Messenger, Whatsapp, Line..
Use the short link to share your document on Twitter or by text message (SMS)
Copy the following HTML code to share your document on a Website or Blog