Yuri Starzhynsky CV .pdf
Original filename: Yuri_Starzhynsky_CV.pdf
This PDF 1.7 document has been generated by MicrosoftÂ® Word 2016, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 06/03/2018 at 15:22, from IP address 80.94.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 307 times.
File size: 428 KB (2 pages).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
Yuri_Starzhynsky_CV.pdf (PDF, 428 KB)
Share on social networks
Link to this file download page
Minsk, Belarus | +375295373336 | firstname.lastname@example.org
A new BA Computer Science graduate (June, 2017) with experience in a variety of study software
development projects. Organized, methodical and a keen eye for detail results in solid coding and
trustworthy software programs. Understanding client requirements and communicating the progress of
projects are core values in achieving long lasting business relationships. Looking for a role to start and
build up career in IT in an international company with diverse entrepreneurial culture and possibilities of
professional growth and development.
BACELOR COMPUTER SCIENCE| JUNE, 2017 | BSUIR (MINSK/BELARUS)
· Major: Faculty of Computer Systems and Networks
· Minor: Informatics and programming technologies
Computer-aided design of computers and systems 180 h.
Administration of computer systems and networks 100 h.
Hardware of computer networks 110 h.
Arithmetic and logical foundations of computer technology
Architecture of high-performance processors 200 h.
Architecture of personal computers 180 h.
Databases 144 h.
Discrete mathematics 162 h.
Engineering computer graphics 96 h.
The integrated module "Economics" 144 h.
Interfaces and peripherals 180 h.
Programming Design and Programming Languages 362 h.
Control and diagnostics of computer facilities 92 h.
Cross-platform programming 108 h.
Logic 72 h.
Marketing of software products and services 72 h.
Mathematics 720 h.
Metrology, standardization and certification in radio
electronics 60 h.
Modelling 162 h.
· Fundamentals of Algorithmization and Programming
· Basics of Business and Law in Information Technology
· Fundamentals of Information Security 94 h.
· Practice of production (technological) 216 h.
· Practice of production (pre-diploma) 216 h.
· System software for computers 198 h.
· System software of local computer networks 198 h.
· System Analysis 140 h.
· Storage systems 90 h.
· Structural and functional organization of a computer
· Circuitry 438 h.
· Theoretical Foundations of Computer Networks 140 h.
· Probability Theory and Mathematical Statistics 144 h.
· Theory of electrical circuits 90 h.
· Software Development and Testing Technologies 236 h.
· Physics 476 h.
· Digital Signal and Image Processing 226 h.
· Electronic devices 90 h.
· Microprocessor-Based Tools and Systems 198 h.
Skills & Abilities
· Java EE
· Java SE
JUNIOR MOBILE DEVELOPER | WEBMARTSOFT | JULY,17 – PRESENT (MINSK, BELARUS)
· Software development on Android/Cordova
· Customer pre-sales activities
· Software Development projects
INTERNSHIP | SYNESIS | MARCH,17 – MAY,17 (MINSK, BELARUS)
Modernization of PCs
Setting up of working spaces
Repair of hardware
PR ASSISTANT | “FLASHCAB” (USA WORK & TRAVEL STUDENT SUMMER
PROGRAMM) | MAY,16 – AUGUST,16 (CHICAGO, USA)
· Creating of advertisings
· Billboards adjustments
· Graphics printing
SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR | STARPOL MEBEL | AUGUST, 12 – APRIL, 16
· Set up and repair of office hardware
· Network set up
· Software upgrades and support
RUSSIAN - NATIVE
BELARUSSIAN - NATIVE
ENGLSIH - UPPER-INTERMEDIATE
POLISH - INTERMEDIATE
DRIVING LICENSIE CATEGORY B
READY TO RELOCATE
Link to this page
Use the permanent link to the download page to share your document on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, or directly with a contact by e-Mail, Messenger, Whatsapp, Line..
Use the short link to share your document on Twitter or by text message (SMS)
Copy the following HTML code to share your document on a Website or Blog