Parking Instructions .pdf
Original filename: Parking_Instructions.pdf
Author: Frank Addivinola
This PDF 1.7 document has been generated by Microsoft® Word 2016, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 11/03/2018 at 18:30, from IP address 155.52.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 450 times.
File size: 346 KB (1 page).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
Thank you for coming to Frank’s 1st Birthday Party! We are looking forward to seeing
you and having you celebrate with us our son’s first year. There will be food and
beverages, as well as sweet treats and, of course, the birthday cake!
To help you have an easy time for validated parking and finding us, please review the directions
below. If you have any questions, call Frank 617-777-5936.
1. Park at the nearby North Station Garage located
at 121 Nashua Street any time from 12:30pm.
• When you enter, pull a ticket and keep it in your possession.
You may park anywhere that doesn't say "Reserved."
• When leaving Frank’s party, we will give you the prepaid
reservation certificate. At the garage, visit the garage
office on P1 West (1st floor). Show the attendant your
prepaid certificate, along with the ticket you pulled when
entering. The office will validate your ticket and you will
exit without payment.
• Insert your validated ticket into the machine at the exit gate. The parking is till 4 pm.
2. From the garage, walk about 2 city blocks to 5 Longfellow Place (ground level of a 38-story building). If needed,
you can drive into the auto court at 5 Longfellow for drop off and/or pick-up, but parking is limited to 20 min.
Enter the sliding glass door at 5 Longfellow Place (arrow shown in red below) and proceed through the hall –
the glass-walled community lounge will be at the end, on the right.