Original filename: JDMascot.pdf
Author: Nathan Stokes
This PDF 1.7 document has been generated by Microsoft® Word 2016, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 06/04/2018 at 20:29, from IP address 92.30.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 213 times.
File size: 71 KB (2 pages).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
These are the terms and conditions governing the competition. By entering the competition, you
agree to be bound by them.
• The promoter of the competition is The Welsh Rugby Union Limited (the "WRU") whose registered
office is at Principality Stadium, Westgate Street, Cardiff CF10 1NS.
• This competition is open to Facebook, Twitter & Instagram Users and resident in the UK only. To
enter the competition, entrants must have access to a computer, the internet. No employees of the
WRU or their relatives, representatives or agents may enter the competition. Only one entry per
person will be permitted in order to enter the competition. Anyone found to be using multiple
accounts to enter will be ineligible.
• To enter the competition to win the chance of being a mascot Judgement Day VI you must
complete the form entirely.
• The competition will run from Friday 6th April 2018 until 17.00 on Wednesday 11th April 2018. Any
entries received after this time will not be accepted. The WRU accepts no liability for entries not
received on time or in full including any entries damaged or delayed as a result of any network,
computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
• The winner will be drawn at random.
• The WRU reserves the right to withdraw the prize or offer the prize to the second best entry if the
winner's details are not received by then.
• Details of the prize winner can be obtained by writing to WRU Competitions, Principality Stadium,
Westgate Street, Cardiff, CF10 1NS giving the name of the competition.
• All entrants agree that if they are the winner of the prize they will take part in any promotional
activity reasonably requested by the WRU and consent to the use of their name and country being
supplied to other entrants.
• Entrants under the age of 18 must have permission from a parent or guardian before entering.
• The WRU reserves the right to amend or withdraw the competition at any time. The WRU shall
have no liability (other than for death or personal negligence caused by negligence or other liabilities
that cannot, as a matter of law, be excluded) for any loss, damage, cost or expense, whether direct
or indirect, caused to entrants in connection with the competition or the prize.
• Copyright in any content, including images, uploaded by entrants in respect of the competition
remains with the respective entrant. By uploading any content onto our website you grant to the
WRU, its affiliates and associates a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual licence to feature any or all of
the content in any of its publications, websites and/or in any promotional material connected to the
• Entries that contain any content which the WRU, at its absolute discretion, deems offensive or
unsuitable will not be valid. Entries must be original and must not infringe the intellectual property
rights of any third party.
• These Terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of
England and Wales, whose courts shall have exclusive discretion to decide any dispute arising under
them. All prizes are subject to availability, non-transferable and non-exchangeable. Where prizes
consist of entry tickets, attendance at events, holidays and similar time-specific benefits, they must
be taken on the dates specified by us (or any relevant third party provider). Prize winners will forfeit
any element of their prize that they do not take at the time stipulated. No cash will be awarded in
lieu of that prize or any part of it.