Original filename: ConvoWeek3.pdf
Title: Microsoft Word - ConversationGuide3_Restored_Curriculum_Grow.docx
This PDF 1.3 document has been generated by Word / Mac OS X 10.13.4 Quartz PDFContext, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 05/05/2018 at 22:04, from IP address 66.172.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 144 times.
File size: 543 KB (1 page).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
ConvoWeek3.pdf (PDF, 543 KB)
Share on social networks
Link to this file download page
With so many incredible stories to explore in the Bible, it’s easy to lose sight of the fact that
God has been telling one singular story since the beginning of time, from His creation, to our
sin, to the good news of Jesus, to our mission today. In this 4-week series, you’ll help
students discover the big story of God, their place in that story, and how they can share that
story with others.
THE BIG IDEA
Jesus can restore what you've broken.
Romans 5:8, 6:23
(I will briefly be touching on Jesus & Barabbas)
• Have you ever broken something valuable? Talk about it.
• Have you ever seen someone ruin something (like a relationship,
experience, or opportunity) because of their words, attitude, or
actions? Talk about it.
• How does sin ruin our relationship with God?
• How does God respond when we sin?
• What is God's plan for restoring our broken relationship with
• How do we receive God's gift of new life?
• What does it mean for Jesus give us new life us in our everyday
• What's one thing you need Jesus to restore right now?
• This week, how can you let Jesus restore what is broken in your
Calvary Crossroads Youth Ministry – Calvary
Link to this page
Use the permanent link to the download page to share your document on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, or directly with a contact by e-Mail, Messenger, Whatsapp, Line..
Use the short link to share your document on Twitter or by text message (SMS)
Copy the following HTML code to share your document on a Website or Blog