REMAN PASRTS LONG BLOCK CHAIN .pdf
Original filename: REMAN PASRTS LONG BLOCK CHAIN.pdf
This PDF 1.7 document has been generated by MicrosoftÂ® Word 2016, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 13/07/2018 at 11:20, from IP address 83.170.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 283 times.
File size: 183 KB (3 pages).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
REMAN PASRTS LONG BLOCK CHAIN.pdf (PDF, 183 KB)
Share on social networks
Link to this file download page
Mercedes Benz Remanufactured Engines
Long block engine
Attractively priced offer for more extensive damage, e.g. crack in the crankcase, to detachable parts that
are in good condition.
Save 60% thanks to the reuse of functional detachable parts.
Reduced downtimes as the engine does not need to be assembled from individual parts
Available for: Atego, Axor, Actros, Econic, Zetros, Unimog
Engine model series: 300, 400, 457, 500 and 900
Long block engine –
the golden mean.
• Reduced downtimes as the engine does not need to be
assembled from individual parts.
• High potential savings as still functioning detachable parts
At a glance
Genuine Remanufactured long block engine, consisting of:
• Connecting rods
• Crankcase housing
• Cylinder head covers (for OM457 and OM500)
• Cylinder head gaskets
• Cylinder heads
• Cylinder liners
• Nozzle holders (for OM457 and OM500)
• Oil pump
• Oil spray nozzles
• Timing case
• Various small parts
Vehicle and engine model series
• Atego, Axor, Actros, Econic, Zetros, Unimog
• Engine series: 300, 400, 457, 500 and 900
Please check the detailed information about product contents in
VeDoc/EPC, or contact your Mercedes-Benz Partner. The pictures
and product contents are shown as examples.
Availability – rapidly back on the road
• Drastically reduced downtimes as the engine does not need to be
assembled from individual parts.
• Rapid installation thanks to delivery in a well protected wooden crate,
with prefitted valves in the cylinder heads.
Cost advantage – replacement on a tight budget
• 60 % lower costs compared to a Genuine Remanufactured engine,
as still functioning detachable parts such as the turbocharger,
starter and air compressor are reused.
New parts or new part standards – fitness program for your engine
• Very smooth running as all rotating parts such as the crankshaft are
finely balanced to the current technical standard of new parts.
• Great reliability and durability as all wear parts and small parts are
replaced with Mercedes-Benz GenuineParts, e.g. lines and bearing
shells subject to pressure loads. The hardened outer skin of cylinder
heads is restored to the original condition by induction hardening.
• Compliance with emissions regulations and improved durability, e.g.
rigorous replacement of valve guides and reworking of valve seat
rings to new part dimensions.
Cleaning and examination – carefully cleaned and tested
• All functional surfaces are carefully cleaned using eco-friendly
cleaning agents. This also reveals any hidden damage. Components
that are particularly hard to clean, e.g. the crankcase, are cleaned
in a multi-stage industrial process and inspected. This is to prevent
consequential damage such as bearing seizure caused by residual
• Highly sensitive test procedures to remai
Link to this page
Use the permanent link to the download page to share your document on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, or directly with a contact by e-Mail, Messenger, Whatsapp, Line..
Use the short link to share your document on Twitter or by text message (SMS)
Copy the following HTML code to share your document on a Website or Blog