RAZUME resume .pdf
Original filename: RAZUME resume.pdf
This PDF 1.7 document has been generated by Microsoft® Word for Office 365, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 09/12/2019 at 18:15, from IP address 50.255.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 375 times.
File size: 161 KB (1 page).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
RAZUME resume.pdf (PDF, 161 KB)
Share on social networks
Link to this file download page
(555) 555-5555 ⚫ EMAILADDRESS@gmail.com
street., city, state, zip
Bachelor of Business Administration in Finance
Graduation Date: May 2019
Investment Banking Analyst
May 2019 - Present
• Created confidential information memorandum, client teaser, leveraged buyout model, and performed comparables
analysis for $23mm transportation company on a sell-side mandate. (Deal was pulled at the letter of intent phase.)
• Presented marketing material to corporate development team of a potential strategic acquirer for <$5mm business
services company resulting in closing of the process in October of 2019.
• Analyzed financials and performed comparables analysis for $25mm roll up acquisition in the transportation
• Developed operation teasers, financial information teasers, and developed confidential information memorandums,
for seven lower-middle-market sell-side mandates in various stages of process.
Winter Investment Banking Analyst (Part time)
October 2018 - May 2019
• Completed Wall Street Prep financial modeling course and demonstrated the techniques learned to Managing
Directors of the firm.
• Lead for all marketing both digital & physical on buy-side mandate for add-on acquisition for private equity firm in
the business services industry.
• Consulted directly with Managing Directors on client calls, produced minutes, planned processes, built-out a CRM
database, and tracked various processes.
• Held responsible for keeping all active deal financial statements up to date and for client outreach to receive
materials needed ahead of time to facilitate processes.
Financial Advisory Company
June 2017 - August 2017
• Managed client risk utilizing insurance in order to bring more stability and less risk to a client’s finances.
• Created opportunities for clients to realize their wealth potential by allowing clients to take advantage of a wide
variety of investment strategies, including stock, bond, and insurance investments through a subsidiary via face to
• Surpassed firm marketing goals for interns by 50% throughout the internship.
October 2015 – Present
• Lead various community health projects including blood drives, community clean-up days, and a public youth group
• Lead young men’s groups in community projects which include construction, lawn care, gardening, and hunting
• Helped grow church's total Planned Givings by 12% year over year since 2016.
Member & Attendee 2018 & 2019
September 2018 & 2019
• Established connections from around the (redacted) United States in industries such as private equity, investment
banking, financial advisory, commercial lending, and commercial real estate,
• Youngest invited Member outside of student body both 2018 & 2019.
Link to this page
Use the permanent link to the download page to share your document on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, or directly with a contact by e-Mail, Messenger, Whatsapp, Line..
Use the short link to share your document on Twitter or by text message (SMS)
Copy the following HTML code to share your document on a Website or Blog