AdamTPage Resume .pdf
Original filename: AdamTPage-Resume.pdf
This PDF 1.4 document has been generated by Documill Publishor 220.127.116.11 by Documill (http://www.documill.com/) / iText 2.1.6 by 1T3XT, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 18/04/2012 at 01:13, from IP address 98.253.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 1957 times.
File size: 164 KB (1 page).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
AdamTPage-Resume.pdf (PDF, 164 KB)
Share on social networks
Link to this file download page
Adam T. Page
3303 W Pensacola Avenue, Apt. 1
Chicago, IL 60618
- Experience in freelance writing, including Internet publications
- Creative Writing education from the University of Pittsburgh, with a
concentration on Creative Nonfiction
- Five years of retail/customer service experience, including supervisory
- Excellent writing and proofreading skills
- Strong typing skills
- Proficient in MS Office, Windows, Mac, Social Media and the Internet in
- Currently employed part-time with The Bookworks (773-871-5318)
- Articles currently running on Jonk Music adam.jonkmusic.com
Editor: Jon Kjarsgaard, email@example.com
- Articles in 2011 for the Dormont-Brookline Patch http://dormont-brookline.patch.com/search?keywords=adam+page
Editor: Daniel Nephin, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Article for the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, published 8/18/2008 http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/08231/905077-42.stm
- Articles for the student website UndressMeRobot, now defunct
- Co-editor of a teen creative writing zine for Joseph Beth Booksellers
3444 North Clark Street
Chicago, IL 60657-1610
- Part-time bookseller Oct. 2011 - Present
- Tasks include handling money, selling and buying
second-hand merchandise, customer service and general
assistance in many aspects of running the business.
Supervisor: Bob Roschke (773) 871-5318
4000 Oxford Dr.
Bethel Park, PA 15102
- Full-time bookseller Jan. 2010 - Aug. 2011
Supervisor: Cindi Bub (412) 835-3116
Joseph Beth Booksellers
2705 E Carson St.
Pittsburgh, PA 15203
- Full-time bookseller Sept. 2008 - Jan. 2010
- Key holder and supervisor of the fiction section
University of Pittsburgh - Creative Writing BFA program with a concentration in Creative Nonfiction
Aug. 2003 - Dec. 2008
Coursework included journalism, feature writing, memoir and fiction.
Gained expertise in writing, editing, workshopping and basic structure
Well-versed in critical analysis
Studied modern and classic literature
Link to this page
Use the permanent link to the download page to share your document on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, or directly with a contact by e-Mail, Messenger, Whatsapp, Line..
Use the short link to share your document on Twitter or by text message (SMS)
Copy the following HTML code to share your document on a Website or Blog