Benjamin Asbell Resume 2016 .pdf
Original filename: Benjamin Asbell Resume 2016.pdf
This PDF 1.4 document has been generated by Adobe InDesign CC 2015 (Macintosh) / Adobe PDF Library 15.0, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 08/04/2016 at 07:54, from IP address 73.4.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 423 times.
File size: 63 KB (1 page).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
Benjamin Asbell Resume 2016.pdf (PDF, 63 KB)
Share on social networks
Link to this file download page
BENJAMIN ASBELL | GRAPHIC DESIGNER
It’s nice to meet you.
I’m a graphic designer who is eager
to create. I specialize in producing
digital and print media, offering
sharp technical skills and artistic talent
to design effective, yet meaningful
and authentic productions.
B.S. Degree in Studio Art
2012 - 2016
Skills and Software
SCSU Art Department | New Haven, CT
Computer Lab Monitor | Feb. 2016 - Present
• Monitor and maintain lab computers and printers and respond to incoming
• Assist graphic design and digital photography students with printing and software
usage during open lab hours.
Privcap Media | New York City, NY
Freelance Designer | Nov. 2015 - Present
• Designed layouts for video briefings and discussion panels involving partners of
private equity and real estate investment firms.
• Utilized design templates and style guides for producing briefings and webinars.
The Eli Whitney Museum | New Haven, CT
IT Technician, Teacher | Sep. 2015 - Present
• Taught computer classes to students ages 9-13 using Code.org, Scratch, Blender,
• Responsible for maintaining office and lab computers and software.
Alexander Isley Inc. Designers | Redding, CT
Designer Intern | Jul. 2015 - Sep. 2015
• Designed print and screen material involving brand strategy, identity development
and general communication design
• Developed material for educational institutions, entertainment, and business and
• Met with creative director for brainstorming, critique and approval, along with
attending weekly group meetings.
• Researched and made preliminary sketches of concepts. Consulted multiple vendors
for use of reference material.
• Microsoft Office
• Digital photography and editing
• IT Technical Support
311 Woodin St.
Hamden, CT 06514
Artspace | New Haven, CT
Designer Intern | Aug. 2014 - Dec. 2014
• Designed flyers, advertisements and branding for web and print media under tight
deadlines for gallery and public events.
• Exported print media to outside printing services for public distribution.
SCSU IT Department | New Haven, CT
Technician | Feb. 2013 - Feb. 2016
• Answered calls in a helpdesk environment to respond to computer related issues.
• Met with clients to diagnose and fix specific issues such as computer viruses, software
installations, and physical repairs.
Link to this page
Use the permanent link to the download page to share your document on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, or directly with a contact by e-Mail, Messenger, Whatsapp, Line..
Use the short link to share your document on Twitter or by text message (SMS)
Copy the following HTML code to share your document on a Website or Blog