Set Up Guide OSX Apple Mail Exchange .pdf
Original filename: Set Up Guide OSX Apple Mail Exchange.pdf
This PDF 1.6 document has been generated by Acrobat PDFMaker 15 for Word / Adobe PDF Library 15.0, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 14/06/2016 at 18:04, from IP address 50.240.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 250 times.
File size: 283 KB (4 pages).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
This article will assist you with setting up Apple Mail on OS X 10.11+ (El Capitan) with your Hosted
1. Launch System Preferences. You can easily get to System Preferences by pressing "Command
(⌘) + Space Bar". Then type "System Preferences" in the Spotlight search. Press enter to launch
the System Preferences application.
2. Within System Preferences, click "Internet Accounts". Then select "Exchange".
3. The pop up dialog will require the following:
a. "Name": Enter your first and last name.
b. "Email Address": example@XYZ.mail.com
c. "Password": Enter your mailbox password.
4. Select "Continue".
5. If "Internal URL" and "External URL" appears, enter
"https://mex08.emailsrvr.com/EWS/Exchange.asmx" (without quotes) in both Internal URL and
External URL. Then click the "Continue" button once more.
6. Select "Continue" once more. Then select the apps you would like to sync with Exchange.
7. Select "Done".
8. Finally, launch Mail. Your email should begin downloading shortly.